It wasn't supposed to happen
we were meant to stay just as friends
you were so far away
but you kept me close
it wasn't supposed to happen
but it did anyways
Because I love you
i wont love another
because i gave you my heart,
i don't want it back
because you left me,
i will follow you
because you love me,
i love you too.
Your dark hair
your bright smile
the way you talk
the way you laugh
your different
than anyone else
YOU SWORE NEVER TO
LEAVE ME here alone
but that's what you did
after everything we talked about
you turned your back
and walked away
you left me here
to be alone
So now I sing la la la, la la la la la, la la la x2
I'm told to let you go
because you're the one that's missing out
but why am I the one crying over it?
Will you ever come back?
Or am I wasting my time
So now I sing la la la, la la la la la, la la la x2
I cant let you go
I don't want to
and I don't know how to move
move on
It feels so right
But it feels so wrong
I don't want to make up
my mind
I love you so
I need you here
Why wont you see
That you need me.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment