Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Signs.

There are few signs showing that your still there
but at the same time, its like you dont care.
I want there to be a you and me,
but not if you dont want to.
I dont want to force you into anything
but at the same time i want to
but for the most selfish reasons.

Last night you told me 3 simple words
that changed my whole world.
I just hope that you meant exactly what you said.


------

Ahhhh. today was soo friggin tiring.
woke up, ate breakfast
marcus forgot his stuff so i had to take him back to his house and then go to school
i "lost" my closest friend today..
i wish it were easy to talk about this with others.
but its a sworn secret.

anyways we had conditioning for basketball today
ughh it felt good after
but tennis just sucked afterwards
didnt do much but the running part sucked.

my legs are dead
and i still have to do my essay for english
and my pre- calc hw.
ughh school
i hate it!

overall- okay day.

No comments:

Post a Comment