Dear My Love,
I'm soo not over you...
i dont know how to
i dont want to
i cant let you go
why cant we be together?
if you "love" me, distance shouldnt matter
i know we havent officially met but
ughh we just clicked soo fast
and we just had this conversation last week after we saw what happened with our friends
i just...
i just wish that i couldve done something different..
something better?
people say "your such a great girl"
..obviously not for you
then they say "he's missing out"
but why am i the one crying over it?
i just wish you would talk to me just one last time.
i miss your voice, your laugh, your dorkiness
i miss you and everything about you .
I still love you and i have a feeling I always will
i still want to do all the things we talked about
go out to sushi, road trip, everything :)
i just hope you dont forget about me
I love you, and I always will.
Love,
Rozlyn Marie<3
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment